DRAFT: 17.07 MTS SW
LOA: MIN 220 MTS / MAX 280 MTS
MAX DWT: 350,000 MT
CRANE: 1 X 15 MT
CHAIN STOPPER – CAPACITY 200 TONS
CHAIN DIAMETER: MIN 48 MM / MAX 54 MM
TERMINAL DOES NOT ALLOW CARGO AND BALLAST LINES THROUGH CARGO AND BALLAST TANKS
DRAFT: 22.00 MTS SW
LOA: MIN 200 MTS / MAX 338 MTS
BEAM: MAX 60 MTS
WATER DISPLACEMENT: MAX 360,000 MT
CRANE: 1 X 15 MT
MAX DWT: 360,000 MT
CAN RECEIVE VLCC UPTO MAX 2 MILL BBLS AND 22.00 MTS DRAFT SW
DRAFT: 23.07 MTS SW
LOA: MIN 228 MTS / MAX 335 MTS
BCM: MAX 170 MTS
DWT: MAX 350,000 MT
DRAFT: 20 MTS SW
DWT: MIN 20,000 MT / MAX 70,000 MT
CRANE: 1 X 10 MT
CHAIN STOPPER MIN 76 MM
MAX LOA: 250 MTS
VHF radio contact channel: 16
Prevailing weather conditions: Windy and soft swelling
Length of wharf: 260 meters
Type of wharf: Pilotted platform
Max LOA: 200 meters
Max Beam: 36 meters
Max Draft alongside: 9.0 meters ( 30.0 feet )
Max LOA for Internal dock position: N/A
Max beam internal dock position: N/A
Max draft available at internal dock position: N/A
Water density (currently): 1.020 BW
Under keel clearance: 2 feet
Tidal restriction berth/unberth: No
Max air draft allowed: 11.5 meters
Berthing / Unberthing time: Night restrictions at windy season
Working time: 24 hours SHINC
Superholidays: According with C/P
LOCATION: LAT: N 11° 15′ LONG: W 074° 13′
Multipurpose terminal, located inside Santa Marta bay
• 7 berthing sites, 1,636 Meters in length.
• Berth 1 has a total length of 100 mts. and a depth alongside the pier of 5 meters.
• Berth 2 has a total length of 180 mts. and a depth alongside the pier of 11 meters.
• Berth 3 has a total length of 141 mts. and a depth alongside the pier of 11 meters.
• Berth 4 has a total length of 232 mts. and a depth alongside the pier of 11.5 mts.. This pier is fitted for grains with suction grain system.
• Berth 5 has a total length of 94 mts. and a depth alongside the pier of 7.5 meters.
• Berth 6 has a total length of 154 mts. and depth alongside the pier of 17 meters. Fenders at pier No. 6 are 5 meters long.
• Berth 7 has a total length of 154 mts. and depth alongside the pier of 14 meters. Fenders at pier No. 7 are 5 meters long.
BERTHING: Any side
AIR DRAFT: N/A
PILOT: Will board one mile away from the pilot station
PORT FACILITY SECURITY: Level 1 / ISPS Complaint
WORKING HOURS: 24/7 SHINC
WATCHMEN SERVICE: Not Compulsory for this terminal.
SERVICES: Provision / Garbage Disposal / Slops and Sludge Service / Repair Shops / Technical Services / Crew change .
+57 (5) 660 9787 | +57 (5) 668 6256
+1 (203) 644 6022
Tank Oil Shipping SAS
Manga Callejón el Pastelillo
Cr. 17 A # 24-73
Tank Oil Shipping USA LLC
333 Las Olas Way CU3 Suite 413
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301